Thursday, December 15, 2011

Welcome to my Blog!

I know the internet could not function without another blog, so it was my duty to create one.  People always tell me I have plenty to talk about, now I have an avenue to share my views and thoughts on love, life, and of course my favorite topic of all, sports.  I would like to thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to come stop in and visit me. 

I will be updating this blog at least three times weekly and each post will be geared towards either love, life, or sports.  Of course, if there are any hot topics anyone would like to see my views on, feel free to let me know. 

I will be updating the page through the weekend and create my first real post sunday unless anything pressing happens that I need to speak on.

Thank you,

Love, Live, Sports

No comments:

Post a Comment